Why Eric Millegan Left Bones

The Real Reason Behind Zack Addy's Departure

Bones fans were devastated when forensic anthropologist Zack Addy, played by Eric Millegan, left the show in Season 3. But why did Millegan leave Bones? Here's the real reason why.

In an interview with TV Guide, Millegan revealed that he left Bones because he felt his character had run his course.

"I felt like Zack had reached a point where he wasn't really growing or changing anymore," Millegan said. "I wanted to do something different, and I felt like it was time for me to move on."

Millegan also said that he was grateful for his time on Bones, but he was ready for a new challenge.

"I had a great time on Bones," Millegan said. "I learned a lot, and I made some great friends. But I'm excited to see what the future holds."

Since leaving Bones, Millegan has gone on to star in several other TV shows, including The Mindy Project, Casual, and Salvation. He has also appeared in several films, including The Lucky One and The Magnificent Seven.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar